Pursuant to the directive of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India GAIL had undertaken a study to supply natural gas to the automobile, industrial, commercial and domestic Consumers in the cities of Agra and Lucknow to accomplish improvement of its ambient air quality.
Joint Venture agreement (JV) was signed between GAIL (India) Ltd. and Indian Oil Corporation Limited on May 11, 2005, which was followed by incorporation of Green Gas Ltd (GGL). The company was incorporated On October 07, 2005, with the objective of supplying City Gas & CNG in Agra and Lucknow.
Currently, GGL is authorized by the Central Government to lay, build, operate or expand City Gas Distribution Projects in Lucknow, Agra cities and Taj Trapezium Zone.
GGL will leave no stone unturned in creating the necessary facilities to cater the City Gas demand of transport, domestic, industrial and commercial customers in its area of operation. GGL is committed, aware and fully focused towards Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE). In this endeavor we have in place systems and processes that match up with the best in the world.
VISION & MISSION
VISION OF COMPANY
To make Green Gas Limited an unparalleled natural gas distribution company, providing eco-friendly and clean fuel to transport, domestic, commercial and industrial sectors, with a total commitment to provide quality service to its customers.
MISSION OF COMPANY
- To provide safe, convenient and reliable gas supply to our customers in transport, domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
- To provide a cleaner and environment friendly auto fuel to clients.
- To facilitate conversions of commercial and private vehicles to CNG through external agencies by
- Making available the quality kits; and
- Creating a network of workshops to undertake reliable and speedy conversion to CNG