Roles and Responsibilities
Applications are invited from the Retired employees of PSU not below the rank of Deputy General Manager at the time of Superannuation for engagement as Consultant / Retainer (Operation & Maintenance) for a minimum period of 01 year. Candidate shall have qualification with Engineering background, having experience in the field of Hydrocarbon Industry and must be acquainted with regulations for pipeline projects / operations. The place of posting shall be Lucknow / Agra.
The remuneration will be considered with qualification and experience of the candidate.
Candidates meeting the above criteria may submit their CV’s latest by 12.05.2022 on naukri.com website.
The scope of services of Consultant / Retainer (O&M) shall tentatively include the following activities, which is not exhaustive and will include any other activity as per the requirement of the company from time to time.
The scope of services covers:
- Monitoring & Supervising all O&M activities related to CNG and PNG, including steel and MDPE pipeline network.
- Ensuring best Maintenance practices as per industry standard to ensure maximum availability and reliability of GGL infrastructure with increased operational efficiency.
- Monitoring Gas loss and taking initiatives to keep gas loss within acceptable limits.
- Technical support to O&M group in case of any emergency or major breakdown.
- Ensuring timely compliance of all statutory and regulatory requirements related to O&M department.
- Review and monitoring of existing O&M contracts and proposing any changes to be incorporated in future contracts. Identifying additional contract requirements, preparing scope and technical specifications for such contracts to ensure uninterrupted gas supply.
- Preparing SOPs related to various O&M activities.
- Liaison/coordinate with various government offices and private agencies for better coordination during various O&M activities and third-party activities in vicinity of GGL’s infrastructure for safe and efficient working.
- MIS / exception reports on status of O&M activities on regular basis.
- Preparing OPEX budget and facilitating GGL during various audits.
- Developing O&M team for shouldering the responsibility of successful and efficient execution of O&M activities.
Salary: 16,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil & Gas
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Green Gas Limited
Eligible candidates may apply latest by 12.05.2022.